The AS-2000JB is a universal jacking beam which will fit onto existing lifts or pits with either flat rails or raised rails, it is supplied with both types of support arms as standard. When operated on flat bed lifts or pits the jacking beam uses spring loaded rollers to support its own weight making it very easy to roll to the desired position, once operated to raise the vehicle the rollers disengage and the weight of the vehicle is then supported through the flat plates. The unit has a two stage safety lock and a telescopic finger guard to prevent accidental injury.
- 2000Kg Capacity
- 2 Sets of aluminium blocks included
- Mechanical safety lock and telescopic finger guard
- Flat and raised lip mounting brackets included
- Support arm reach 780mm – 1075mm
- Beam lift 95mm – 300mm
- Load arm reach 850mm -1600mm